UCanImport is pleased to offer its expertise for those of you who would prefer not to "go it alone..."
Although each step of the importation process is described in detail in the UCanImport guide, we understand that you may not have the time or desire to liaise with all the parties involved and/or complete the documentation requirements necessary to finalize your vehicle importation.
This is where UCanImport can help. For a very reasonable fee (see the service levels below), we've managed hundreds of importations on behalf of our clients and we understand the process inside and out - from working with the U.S, dealership or private seller right through to certification in Canada.
We can manage your importation so that the entire process goes smoothly, efficiently and enables you to maximize your savings.
Call us at 1 250-883-0188 to get started today!
We're offering two service levels aimed to make the importation process more comfortable for you, as outlined below:
Management Services Levels
Full Importation Management Package
|Importation Management Package
- Organizing and correctly completing (or guiding you to complete where necessary) the documentation you will require, such as the Letter of Admissibility, Recall Clearance Letter and Vehicle Export Worksheet;
- Reviewing typical costs of importing your vehicle;
- Assistance with selecting appropriate Vehicle History Report for your vehicle;
- Completing a pre-crossing submission to RIV for your recall clearance information;
- Supporting discussions with the seller to confirm Title Certificate (or MSO) and Bill of Sale availability;
- Assisting with getting quotes and organizing transportation to border;
- Arranging custom brokerage services if using door-to-door transportation;
- Assistance with reviewing currency conversion savings afforded by foreign exchange merchants;
- Organizing and delivering all documents to you by fax, e-mail or hardcopy and submitting same to US border or Customs Broker;
- Confirming delivery to US border, and determining earliest crossing date;
- Reviewing travel requirements such as Trip Permits and Temporary Insurance;
- Providing step-by-step process for post-border procedure to receive Form 2;
- Completing post-importation follow-up with RIV to confirm document receipt;
- Providing step-by-step procedure to complete modifications and inspection process for your vehicle importation.
- Research and select the year, make and model of vehicle that is right for you;
- Negotiate the purchase with the current owner and arrange for payment;
- Arrange and travel to the United States to pick up your new car (with our completed documentation in hand);
- Be sure to obtain the Bill of Sale and Title Certificate (or MSO) for the vehicle so that you have it, along with our completed documentation when you return into Canada.
Price: $250.00 + GST
Are you comfortable with the importation process but simply require some support along the way? A UCanImport importation expert can work alongside you to:
- Determine the admissibility of your target vehicle(s);
- Determine the warranty status should you import the vehicle(s) into Canada;
- Identify required modifications to meet Canadian Safety Standards;
- Obtaining quotes from Manufacturers Representative Dealership for mandatory compliance work (e.g. BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo);
- Assist with locating U.S. vehicle transporters;
- Scheduling appointments for compliance work and inspections;
- Whatever you require!
Price: $75.00/hr + GST
For More Information
If you are interested in UCanImport's importation management services, please contact us today:
- Telephone: +1 (250) 883-0188
- Online: click here
We look forward to helping you save thousands of dollars on your next vehicle purchase!
The importation management services from UCANImport Publications are limited to research, liaison with parties involved in the importation, and assistance in obtaining and preparing import documentation only. Services do not imply suitability of vehicle purchase. Vehicle purchase, determination of suitability, and payment for the vehicle remain the sole responsibility of the individual or organization that contracts UCanImport Publications. UCANIMPORT IS NOT A CUSTOMS BROKER OR AUTO BROKER - although we would be more than happy to connect you with people who are!